- The Wadi Gamal
- Pre-dynastic rock engravings near Wadi Maya
- Roman fort ruins and the quarries at Umm Balad
- Traditional felucca journey along the Nile
- Completely supported by local Bedu and their camels
The Eastern Desert of Egypt lies between the Red Sea and the Nile, with its southern boundary being defined by the Sudanese boarder. Trekking an average of 15km a day and accompanied by camels throughout, we hope to cover the distance in 13 days, giving us time to stop and admire the pre-dynastic rock art and Roman ruins that dot the desert.
- Palaeolithic burial tombs
- Work with rare breed donkeys
- Camp by the natural aqueduct of El Toril
- Traditional Flamenco spectacle
- Andalusian cuisine
- Stargazing evening with astronomers
The Badlands or 'Las Malas Tierras' are a hidden gem in the heart of southern Spain encompassing an area bursting with history that stretches back thousands of years. Once immersed in the Badlands it’s hard to believe you’re still in Europe.
- The infamous Skeleton Coast
- The oldest desert in the world
- Star studded nights
- Desert adapted flora and fauna, such as elephant and Welwitschia mirabilis
- Traditional Namibian Cuisine at basecamp
A challenging expedition that takes you across the formidable Namib Desert, walking over 100km through plunging canyons and sweeping plains to the Skeleton Coast.
- Sailing along the renowned and stunning coastline of Oman in a traditional dhow
- Experience first hand life with the local Bedouin
- Learn about traditional Bedouin cooking and customs
- Disconnect from the modern world in the middle of the Sand Sea
- Journey from the coast across the desert in a traditional fashion supported by camels and their Bedouin handlers
An exotic Arabian adventure, look out of the desert sand, beyond your horizons and discover an untouched gem. A desert expedition like no other, experience the rich landscapes of Oman. A varied and contrasting journey from colourful marine life in crystal clear lagoons, to the sea of burning ocre dunes that are the Wahiba Sands. Immerse yourself in a culture rich and intense and enrich yourself in an exchange with local bedouin people.
Ask us a question or become a team member. We would love to hear from you!